• Centrifugal Pumps
• Tryblender And Mixing Pumps
• Gear Pumps, Positive Displacement And Lobe Pumps
• Self Priming Pumps For CIP And SIP Systems
• Granual Transfer Pumps
Sealtech Pumps are made from special processed investment casting for high quality stainless steel (minimum wall thickness of all components is 6 mm), isnsure a guarantee of precision & Non - porous surfaces. And all pumps are equipped with open type impellers with streamlined flow path, nonchokeable and maintenance free. Standard Pumps are supplied in Monobloc design with standard Motor. All Standard Pumps are equipped with Single mechanical shaft seal or Double mechanical shaft seal with various Seal face Combinations for various applications.
Sealtech offers a modern range of Centrifugal and Lobe pumps which is consistently aimed at the products and application problem of the users.
All pumps are with Open Impellers. And this is the perfect design for use in hygienic conditions. Pumps are with heavy wall thickness provide the ideal basis for problem free operation.
• All pumps with highest efficiency, avoid less recirculation while guaranteeing the product is handle with the utmost care.
Product to be pumped with air and gas may be homogenous or contain additives.
• These pumps are very special design to run very low NPSH.
• Pump shafts are specially designed to esure it will not allow the product to enter in the Motor.
• Seals are specially designed for extra long performance with various seal combinations.
High Efficiency Pumps
Salient Features :
• High Efficiency Pumps are manufactured in rolled stainless steel 316 ally. (Investment casting)
• The suction and delivery ports are on the suction cover itself, this feature enables the pump to be used with same advantage as a back - pull out type pump.
• The impellers are of precision cast SS 316 and open type Capable of maintaining high standards o efficiency.
• The sealing rings are in high quality food grade material enabling the pump to be cleaned in place (CIP or SIP) as is the norm of the food industry.
• High Efficiency Pumps are mono block type and are rigidly mounted on four adjustable ball feet or on base frame.
• High Efficiency Pumps are for transfer applications with high Efficiency.
Rotary Lobe Pumps
Salient Features :
• The new design permits economic pumping of high and gentle handling of the products.
• The non-contacting contra-rotating twin / Tri lobes is a unique design. High precision and close tolerances lead to narrow packed sealing gaps which permit minimum back flow with high level of efficiency. These pumps are suitable for CIP and SIP. Pumps can be supplied with cooling or heating jacket.
Water for Injection Pumps ( WFI Pumps )
Performance for Bio and Pharmaceutical Industry
• WFI pumps come with high Surface finish, Special type & designed seals as per pharmacy requirement.